The 8th edition of the 3D Medical Printing Conference is a platform and information interface enabling an exchange of information on market requirements, research interests and current results, skills and resources as well as facilitating the building of future partnerships. Academics, doctors, nurses, engineers, designers, and managers are invited to lecture on their state-of-the-art developments and future prospects or display their products and offers as exhibitor.
The audience, a mix of academics, medical professionals, business, technology, regulation and creatives, will get an excellent overview and insight in the medical tech developments from different perspectives.
3D Medical Conference & Expo in a nutshell:
Day 1, February 4 includes:
- Parallel sessions on 3D Dental Printing and 3D Bioprinting, where 18 speakers in total will talk about such topics as Use of 3D data in digital dentistry, 3D printed implants in maxilofacial surgery, Printing microvessels for organoid bioengineering, Smart materials for treating osteoporotic fractures, Laser-Assisted Bioprinting, to name only a few.
- MERLN Institute lab tour
- Expo: Several companies like SISMA, Simufact Engineering, I&L Biosystems, Materialise, FELIXprinters, Cellink, Volatile Innovation as well as Student demo corners can be found there. This expo is a mix of companies and student projects, aimed at sharing and connecting experience, business and knowledge. This will all be in the networking and catering area, so you will be able to reach and talk to the participants and speakers in a relaxed manner. There are only a few places left, so hurry up and contact us if you are interested in exhibiting.
- Networking dinner
Day 2, February 5 includes:
- Parallel sessions on 3D printing pharmaceuticals and 3D medtech printing, as well as an extensive Plenary Session focused on 3D printing in (Non) Academic Hospitals (sharing experiences, do’s and don’ts, how to start, multidisciplinary collaboration, legal issues). 20 speakers from reputed companies, universities and research institutes will be there to share their views. Among the topics to be discussed: Personalised drug delivery, 3D printed implants for skeletal tissue engineering, Cryptopharmaceuticals, 3D printed pediatric medicines, Voxel printing for surgery, 3D food printing.
- MERLN Institute lab tour
Medical professionals | Clinical Engineers | Radiologists | Cardiologists | Oncologists | Orthopedists | Neurologists | Surgeons | Nurses | Dentists | Bioengineers | Dental Labs | Biomedical Engineers | Medical Scientists | Clinical Data Scientists | Medical VR Designer | Pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and Biotech professionals | Regulators | Compliance Officers | Pharmacists | Laboratory Personnel | Consultants | Contractors/Subcontractors | 3D Printing suppliers | anyone responsible for medicine/drug: Development | Manufacturing | Preclinical | Quality Assurance | Quality Control | Operations | Surgeons | Medical Engineers | Research Institutes | Doctors | Development etc.
Latest News about the conference / expo
- Jet mixing: towards continuous production of core-shell particles for biomedical selective laser sintering
- 3D Printed Polymeric Implants For Drug Therapy
- New fungal resistant copolymer
- Glimpse into the future: 3D printing for breast reconstruction, microrobotics, regenerative medicine, bionic prosthetics & more
- New biomaterials