The 3D Medical Printing Conference is a platform and information interface enabling an exchange of information on market requirements, research interests and current results, skills and resources as well as facilitating the building of future partnerships. Academics, doctors, nurses, engineers, designers, and managers are invited to lecture on their state-of-the-art developments and future prospects or display their products and offers as exhibitor.
The audience, a mix of academics, medical professionals, business, technology, regulation and creatives, will get an excellent overview and insight in the medical tech developments from different perspectives.
- Two-days dedicated conferences
- Expo (No fee for visiting the expo, but registration is required).
- Networking dinner
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Dental Scanning / Software
- 3D (Bio)Materials
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Food (Medical) Printing
- 3D Medical Scanning / Software
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Medical Imaging Computing
Medical professionals | Dentists | Bioengineers | Dental Labs | Biomedical Engineers | Medical Scientists | Clinical Data Scientists | Medical VR Designer | Pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and Biotech professionals | Regulators | Compliance Officers | Pharmacists | Laboratory Personnel | Consultants | Contractors/Subcontractors | 3D Printing suppliers | anyone responsible for medicine/drug: Development | Manufacturing | Preclinical | Quality Assurance | Quality Control | Operations | Surgeons | Medical Engineers | Research Institutes | Doctors | Development etc.