The wide variety of topics around 3D bioprinting has made the 3D Bioprinting Conference to a big success. Companies like Laser Zentrum Hannover, Louwers IP | Technology,Fraunhofer Institute and 2Move Implants succeeded to inspire the international attendees with their enthralling presentations, in which different views and technologies were introduced.
Throughout the day, the attendees were actively networking around the exhibition, where Opiliones, ManSys Project and Optics11 had decorated their stand. We can look back on a day full of innovation, inspiration and networking!
A photo impression can be found here.
The following speakers presented during the seminar of the first edition:
- Jerôme Verhagen, Managing Director, NV Industriebank LIOF
- Prof. Lee Cronin FRSE, Regius Chair of Chemistry, School of Chemistry,, School of Chemistry, University of Glasgow
- Prof. Dr. Boris N. Chichkov, Head of the Nanotechnology Department, Laser Zentrum Hannover and Prof. and Chair of Nanoengineering at the Leibniz University Hannover, Laser Zentrum Hannover
- Ernst-Jan Louwers, Attorney-at-law/entrepreneur, Louwers IP|Technology Advocaten
- Lorenzo Moroni, Associate Professor, Maastricht University
- Nadine Nottrodt, Dipl. Biol., Fraunhofer Institute for laser technology
- Siemen van Straaten, Business Developer, 2Move-Implants
- Amir Sabirovic, Consultant, Berenschot
- Roeland Coemans, Director, Dentinno
- Ernst Jan Bos, PhD student at VUMC, Dept of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery VU University Medical Centre, Amsterdam
- David Koper, MD, DMD (Resident Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery), Maastricht University