3D Medical Expo welcomes Poietis as Start-Up Partner
Poietis is a company specialized in the development and manufacturing of human tissues using 4D bioprinting.
Poietis markets Poieskin®, first commercial bioprinted human tissue, and developed the multimodal bioprinting platform NGB («Next Generation Bioprinting»), which includes the commercially available NGB-R bioprinter, for R&D, and the NGB-C system for clinical applications.
About 3D Medical Conference & Expo
On January 30-31, 2019, MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands, will host a two-day event focused on 3D Medical Printing.
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
The audience, a mix of academics, medical professionals, business, technology, regulation and creatives, will get an excellent overview and insight in the medical tech developments from different perspectives.
Combination tickets are available and can be purchased on the conference website.