More information about exhibitors will follow soon.
6224 GV Maastricht
The halls are open to exhibitors from one hour prior to opening to one hour after closing on trade fair days. Please contact Exhibitor Services if you or your supplier requires access to the exhibition floor outside these hours at: email@example.com
Book your hotel room through MECC Hotel Services, the official housing partner of 3D Medical Expo.
Because of the long-standing collaboration between MECC Hotel Services and the hotels in Maastricht and surroundings, they are able to offer you the best competitive room rates in town.
- best available room rates
- guaranteed availability
- free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival
- wide variety of hotels in Maastricht and surroundings
- transfer from and to the airport from € 40,00
The dedicated team of MECC Hotel Services can also assist you concerning special requests. For more information about their services click here , you can contact them by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone via +31 43 38 38 361.
Register as Exhibitor! We provide you with the best services and make participation easy. Stand packages are straightforward, so all you have to do is bring your best ambassador(s).
You can download the SPONSORING PACKAGE for the 3D Medical Expo here.
For more information about sponsoring packages or other options, please contact Tanja Brandt on t.brandt [at] jakajima.eu or +312952135 (European Office Hours).
For additional items like furniture, tv-screen etc, please contact the project team via expo [at] jakajima.eu.
Professionals involved in healthcare. End-users, developers & students who are interested and eager to know how 3D technology can change the health care industry and improve the live of patients:
- Plastic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dentists & Dental Technicians
- Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons
- Manufacturers of Medical Devices
- Biomedical engineers
- Biomedical material researchers
- Product Developers
- Researchers, Scientists
- Chiropodists – Podiatrists
- Orthopedic shoemakers
Share your student project at the 3D Medical Conference
Are you a Master/PhD Student and have an interesting project/research/paper/poster related to 3D medical printing or Medical VR/AR that you would like to share with a targeted audience?
We invite you to present your work at the dedicated Students demo corner during the 3D Medical Conference & Expo 2019 [Jan 30 – 31, MECC Maastricht, https://3dmedicalconference.com/]
- 3D Bioprinting,
- 3D Dental Printing,
- 3D Medtech Printing,
- 3D Pharmaceutics Printing,
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools and
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality,
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials,
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning,
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
You will get a 1m2 table top in a separate area of the exhibition to present your work.
Registration is possible for one or both days. The number of places is limited.
Registration includes the following:
- Admission to the Conference
- Admission to the Expo
- Location in student corner at Expo for presenting a poster
- Conference materials
- Lunch and breaks
Costs per day are € 125,- (21% VAT excluded)
Day 1, Jan 30 – REGISTER HERE
Day 2, Jan 31 – REGISTER HERE