3D Medical Conference welcomes Flam3D as Media Partner. The event will take place on January 30-31, 2019, at MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands.
Flam3D was founded in June 2015 by Leuven University (KU Leuven), Materialise, rsprint, Sirris, T&M Solutions, Tenco DDM, Ghent University (UGent), Vamac and Xeikon Prepress, with the support of Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship.Since the launch of the activities on October 1, 2015, various companies and organizations joined our platform.
Also interested in 3D-printing for your company? Contact us for more information.
About 3D Medical Conference
On January 30-31, 2019, MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands, will host a two-day event focused on 3D Medical Printing.
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
The audience, a mix of academics, medical professionals, business, technology, regulation and creatives, will get an excellent overview and insight in the medical tech developments from different perspectives.
Combination tickets are available and can be purchased on the conference website.