3D Medical Conference welcomes The International Federation of Podiatrists as Media Partner. The event will take place on January 30-31, 2019, at MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands.
About The International Federation of Podiatrists
The International Federation of Podiatrists – Fédération Internationale des Podologues (FIP-IFP) is an international not-for-profit association focused on global leadership and the development of podiatric medicine around the world.
Working together collaboratively with leaders of the podiatry profession, the federation enhances the podiatric profession through the sharing of knowledge, practice and research among member countries.
About 3D Medical Conference
On January 30-31, 2019, MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands, will host a two-day event focused on 3D Medical Printing.
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
The audience, a mix of academics, medical professionals, business, technology, regulation and creatives, will get an excellent overview and insight in the medical tech developments from different perspectives.
Combination tickets are available and can be purchased on the conference website.