3D Medical Printing Conference & Expo welcomes Flam3D as Content Partner
Flam3D is the independent not-for-profit platform for all stakeholders active in the domain of 3D-printing. We unite, represent and support companies, research institutions, governments and stakeholders. Over 80 companies and research institutes are member of our association.
Flam3D is looking to strengthen value chains, both inside and outside the organization. We are open for companies and organizations interested in 3D-printing and Additive Manufacturing applications. Within our network, we will always find relevant contacts to help you with your 3D challenge.
About 3D Medical Conference
On January 30-31, 2019, MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands, will host a two-day event focused on 3D Medical Printing.
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
The audience, a mix of academics, medical professionals, business, technology, regulation and creatives, will get an excellent overview and insight in the medical tech developments from different perspectives.
Combination tickets are available and can be purchased on the conference website.