Brainport TechLaw exists since 2013 and is a platform where technology and law come together, literally and figuratively speaking. Our goal is to combine, share and ensure specific knowledge in technology and law. This is achieved, among others, by connecting our members – entrepreneurs in (high)tech branches and specialist advisers (including accountants, lawyers, patent attorneys) – and by organizing thematic events.
We are also the initiator of an independent arbitration institute, specifically for technological disputes. We have been connecting Tech and Law since 2013
We stand for:
Increasing the connection between technology start-ups, small- and medium-sized companies, large companies, educational institutions and legal service providers
Supporting and guiding the Brainport region with knowledge about legislation, rules and procedures in the field of new technology
Establishing a connection between technology companies and qualified law parties in order familiarize parties with each other’s content.
Realizing interaction between technical and legal parties with as a result:
- Legally documented technological processes
- Protected intellectual property
- Structurally less conflict potential
- An entrepreneur in technology, such as high-tech, nano, manufacturing, medtech, IT or technology research
- Legal service providers, such as a specialized lawyer or patent- or trademark attorney
- Tax specialist, accountant, consultant or other advisers, judge, arbitrator or mediator
- Investor, corporate finance advisor, accountant
- Employed at a knowledge or educational institution
- Company lawyer, risk manager, compliance officer
- Employed by the government and/or as policy maker
…and do you want to share and broaden your knowledge?
Would you like to get in touch with tech-specialists in your region and/or with specialized advisers? Not only to obtain an answer to your own questions, but mostly to help other with your specific knowledge and expertise?
Then Brainport TechLaw is a suited and accessible platform where you can benefit from the knowledge and experience of not only legal- and technological specialists, but also peers within your field.
Brainport TechLaw is Partner of the 2022 edition of the 3D Medical Printing Series, and one of their members will be speaking at the conference.