Personalized Healthcare – An integrated approach – Presented by Thomas Ehmann, DiHeSys, at the 3D Medical Conference, which takes place on January 30-31, 2019, at MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands.
What drives you?
What are the three things you would take with you on a deserted island?
Notebook, paperback, my wife
What emerging technologies/trends do you see as having the greatest potential in the short and long run?
What kind of impact do you expect them to have?
Acceleration of developing new technologies
What are the barriers that might stand in the way?
Why should the delegate attend your presentation?
3D printing translates diagnostic findings into medical therapy
About DiHeSys – Digital Health Systems
DiHeSys – Digital Health Systems GmbH is an innovative healthcare provider.
“We personalize healthcare!” This is our vision. We want to translate the knowledge from diagnostics into therapy and enable our customers to manufacture personalized medicine at affordable costs. DiHeSys offers its customers a one-stop solution regarding personalized medicine:
- GMP – 2D and 3D printers
- Printable inks and filaments with API
- Software (e.g. platform technology, interface with other stakeholders in healthcare)
- Consulting for introduction and implementation of digitalization and personalized medicine.
Personalized medicine is beneficial primarily for the patient. He gets exactly the dose he needs. Finally, this is beneficial for all stakeholders in healthcare!
About 3D Medical Conference
On January 30-31, 2019, MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands, will host a two-day event focused on 3D Medical Printing.
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
The audience, a mix of academics, medical professionals, business, technology, regulation and creatives, will get an excellent overview and insight in the medical tech developments from different perspectives.
Combination tickets are available and can be purchased on the conference website.