by Limor Haviv, Surgical 3D Printing Designer, 3D4OP
Introduction of the Tel-Aviv medical center surgical 3D printing hub
The role of 3D printing hub in the surgical environment
The advantage of In-house surgical hub opposed to outsourced 3D services
What drives you?
As a medical designer, I admire the 3D technology and all its advantages in the surgical field.
Why should the delegate attend your presentation?
I’m Assisting surgeons in the pre-surgical planning process from segmentation through simulated surgical planning to 3D printing.
Why Improvise When You Can Plan In Advance? Especially If Life Depends On It.
About Limor Haviv
Since 2019 self-employed
- Designing complex unique Surgical Modeling for Surgical simulation and education for medical students and residents according to CT/MRI Data, Using 3D Printing.
- Designing compatible patient-specific devices. Closely working with surgeons to determine the best possible device solution for the patient’s resulting maximum outcome.
- Designing Patient-Specific Instruments and Custom Surgical Modeling in various surgical disciplines: ENT, CMF, Liver Surgery, Cardiac, Trauma, Joint Replacement, Vascular Surgery, Plastic, Orthopedic Oncology, Spine, Skeletal Deformities, Neuro-surgery, Eye Surgery, Pancreatic Surgery, and Urology.
- Assisting surgeons in pre-surgical planning process from segmentation through simulated surgical planning to 3D printing and participation in surgery
- Formalizing a regulation policy for the medical 3D Printing process to achieve Medical ISO 13485
- Participating and leading research projects for validating medical 3D Printing Technologies
Assisting surgeons in pre-surgical planning process from segmentation through simulated surgical planning to 3D printing.
3 years of experience and participation in more than 250 surgeries.