Share your student project / Internship Project / PhD project at the 3D Medical Printing Conference.
Are you a Bachelor / Master / PhD Student and have an interesting project / research / paper / poster related to 3D medical printing or Medical VR/AR that you would like to share with a targeted audience?
We invite you to present your work at the dedicated Students demo corner which is located at the 3D Medical Conference & Expo 2020.
You will get a 1m2 table top in a separate area of the exhibition to present your work. You can present your 3D Printed medical device / prosthesis / 3D Bio printed scaffolds / Dental project / Surgical guides etc. etc..
We welcome a mix of 3D Printed examples in combination with explanation on paper, but you are free to choose the way you present it, as long as it fits on 1m2 table top.
Topics you can present:
- 3D Bioprinting
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
Registration is only possible for two days. The number of places is limited.
The organisation is free to refuse presentations which don’t fit the topics or are too commercial!
Registration includes the following:
- 1m2 tabletop location in student corner at Expo for presentation
- Admission to the Conference (for two days only)
- Admission to the Expo
- Conference materials
- Catering and networking drinks
Take a look at who is presenting at the Student demo corner