The 3D MedtechPrinting Conference will take place on February 01, 2017, at MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands.
The Early Bird discount on registration expires in 3 days – REGISTER HERE
– 10 confirmed speakers from Stratasys, ONVZ Health Insurance, Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS, MediClin Herzzentrum Lahr/Baden, University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein-Campus Lübeck, Fontys University of Applied Science, Mobilab, Thomas More University College, Maastricht University Medical Centre, EXO-L
– presentation titles include: A Health Insurance perspective: ‘A future vision on 3D-printing; Improving Delivery of Healthcare; EU project CerAMfacturing; 3D-Printing in Cardiovascular Surgery; Rapid-prototyping of the aorta – 3D-printing of individual vessel structure for endovascular 3D-navigation; Design and printing of orthopaedic devices, the state of art; Bench testing of additive manufactured orthopedic devices: case study on Ankle Foot Orthosis and transtibial socket; PRinting PERsonalized orthopaedic implantS; 3D Printed Ankle Safety Belt that prevents injuries
– find more about the speakers and their presentations here: https://www.3dmedtechprintingconference.com/program/
The conference is part of a 3-day event, that includes an exhbition and 5 other conferences, on two different locations. We invite you to take a look at updates about the expo and the other conferences below.
Combination tickets are also possible, check & register on the conference websites. The conferences are not purely academical, but innovative events bringing together brilliant minds and discoveries. The audience is a mix of academics, business, technology, regulation and creative, so the content will address both professionals and enthusiasts in the field.
Confirmed exhibitors: 3D4Makers; 3DMedNet; 3D Systems; EnvisionTEC; GOM; Oceanz; RENISHAW – Renishaw + Laser implants; SLM Solutions; Z3DLabs
– 9 confirmed speakers from University of Cambridge, iMakr, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine New Bolton Center,University of Zurich / Braunpat Braun Eder AG, InnoPhysics, BioDan Group, Université Lyon1, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, University of Manchester
– find more about the speakers and their presentations here: https://www.3dbioprintingconference.com/program/
– the conference has related topics with the 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference, which takes place on Feb 01, 2017, at Brightlands Chemelot Conference Center. Check how 4D Printing + Bioprinting = 4D Bioprinting
– 9 confirmed speakers from Z3DLAB, University of Perugia, EOS – Electro Optical Systems, UZ Leuven, University of Nottingham, ACTA Amsterdam, NextDent, HUMS
– find more about the speakers and their presentations here: https://www.3ddentalprintingconference.com/program/
– 8 confirmed speakers from Teva Pharmaceuticals, Åbo Akademi University, Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf, University of London, FabRx Ltd, University of Sheffield, University of Copenhagen, University of Central Lancashire
– find more about the speakers and their presentations here: https://www.3dmpconference.com/program/
– 10 confirmed speakers from Keio University, Hasso Plattner Institute, Fraunhofer IWM, Maastricht University, FOM Institute AMOLF, University of the West of England, University of Wollongong, Eindhoven University of Technology, Delft University of Technology and University of Stuttgart
– the conference has related topics with the 3D Bioprinting Conference, which takes place on Jan 31, 2017 at MECC Maastricht. Check how 4D Printing + Bioprinting = 4D Bioprinting
– 12 confirmed speakers from Shapeways, Ultimaker, Hewlett-Packard, Chemson Pacific/Australia, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, e-Xstream engineering, Promolding, Wageningen University, DSM Research, Pollen AM, NextDent and ACTA
– the conference focuses on polymers – find more about the speakers and their presentations here: https://www.3dprintingmaterialsconference.com/program/