Today is your last chance to get your tickets for the first conference fully dedicated to 3D Bioprinting. Make sure you won’t miss out, register now!
Join the networking conference, including the seminar with presentations of selected professionals, an exhibition area with innovative startups and advanced companies, lunch and drinks, and a lively networking reception afterwards. The seminar program contains inspiring presentations of:
- Keynote presentation: Prof. Lee Cronin FRSE, University of Glasgow.
- Keynote presentation: Prof. Dr. Boris N. Chichkov, Leibniz Universität Hannover and Laser Zentrum Hannover: “3D Nanotechnology and Laser Printing of Nanoparticles and Living Cells”.
- Ernst-Jan Louwers, Louwers IP | Technology Advocaten: “Legal issues regarding 3D Bioprinting”.
- Lorenzo Moroni, Maastricht University: “Converge and Regenerate: the potential of biofabrication technologies”.
- Nadine Nottrodt, Fraunhofer Institute for laser technology: “Combined additive manufacturing processes for building up artificial vascularized soft tissue – ArtiVasc 3D”.
- Siemen van Straaten, 2 Move Implants: “Dental implants”.
- Amir Sabirovic, Berenschot: “The European project Mansys, a manufacturing and supply chain management system”.
- Roeland Coemans, Dentinno: “Digital dental partial frame production”.
- Ernst Jan Bos, VU University Medical Centre Amsterdam: “3D modelling for ear reconstruction”.
- David Koper, Maastricht University: “Personalized medicine with patient-specific implants.”